Monday, October 26, 2009

Indie Fixx download!!

So I was on a little weekend get-away to Westmoreland Virginia and I return to see that I'm up on indie fixx today! what a great surprise! (pictures from the trip to be up soon :) )

I am so honored and proud to be a part of the Indie Fixx Feed Your Soul Project! The idea behind the project is to help keep a positive mindset during these rough economic times... the artwork created solely for this project is FREE!!! and for you to download, print, and enjoy!! What an awesome deal, right?! I think it's so fantastic that even though budgets are tighter, you can still enjoy, and be inspired by these pieces of art.

My download is an autumn inspired piece (it's most certainly one of my favorite seasons!) I love most everything about the season including the smells, the weather, all the flavors, the colors... it truly feeds my soul!

Thanks again everyone at Indie Fixx, I'm so happy to be a part of this ever growing project.
go on, check out all of the lovely downloads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails