Thursday, January 28, 2010

bags, tags, and prints oh my!

The past few days were spent printing, cutting, framing, and packaging (and yes, dreaming of) prints! I'm so excited to be a part of a shop opening up in Christiana PA hosting local artists, crafters and serving delicious coffee + sandwiches.


Mini thank yous (no 2 are alike!!!) I slipped in the back of the bundled up print featuring my pink and green bird pattern. I printed out so many it looked like a bird army was about to invade.




prints all fanned out and neatly packaged- swoon.
and even more prints


I just love my tag puncher and I was finally able to put the adhesive paper I bought a while ago to good use!
all sealed up
you can zip on over to flickr to see more snap shots!

4 comments:

  1. These look so good! Where did you get your little print bags? I've been looking for some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, thanks!
    I too am always on the hunt for print bags & can never find ones big enough! The largest I've seen in a craft store has been 4x5.

    These were created from comic book cellophane slips. It was pretty easy to cut down to size- my prints were 4x6 and 5x5- and then slice an inch flap.I think I recall seeing some on etsy under supplies... which would be totally easier and less time consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your patterns are looking awesome, nicole! things have been busy and i hadn't checked your blog in awhile so i'm just catching up. it's especially nice seeing patterns on something useable isn't it, like the cards? i always like my patterns more when i see them on something besides my computer screen. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails