Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ok it's been what seems like eons since I've been on here. (again).
But I promise to make a much better attempt on the updates! so many awesome things have come up that I can't not share.
first of these updates is love bird drawings!! (no surprise right?) A really good friend of mine's brother is getting married. His fiance contacted me and wants some images for buttons! and how perfect is this, the theme is lovebirds! It's a fall wedding with a great color scheme of plum, blues, greens. Needless to say I'm quite excited. here are some of the quick idea sketches I sent her this morning.
enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. i really like that the birds all look like they belong together but have their own personalities. im sure she will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails