Monday, May 11, 2009

It seems like weeks pass before I ever get around to updating here!
I've been thinking about it for some time now... that I might start a goal for myself. I was just reading in HOW Design Magazine about 5 artists that put time aside each day to create art just for themselves & to get them going on their "regular, have-to-do work". My favorite artist that was shared in the article creates a Daily Monster! it's truly amazing how huge it is now.

so maybe I'll doodle out a bird a day for a year? I'm sure I have enough already (haha!)

Here is my most recent source if inspiration... new gray flats! that have an awesome detail on the inside





I think I could die happy if I wore a pair of shoes that I had designed the inside detail- no joke I would love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails